Compton Martin Village Hall has
- main hall (7m x 15m)
- seating up to 100 or 80 sitting at tables
- excellent professional kitchen (4m x 5.5m) for catering*
- stage (2.8m x 6m)
- bar area** (5m x 4m)
- store room
- 13 long tables (seat 8) and 13 square tables (seat 4)
- car park for approximately 30 cars
- Amenity Field approximately 1 hectare/ 2.6 acres.
- Level area for marquee’s approximately 35 meters long by 15 meters wide.
- sound system
In addition there is a stunning view of both the Chew Valley and the Yeo Valley from the Car Park and the Amenity Field and, with both lakes visible, is one of the most picturesque settings in the local area.
The Amenity Field is a gently sloping field of cut grass about 3-4 inches long surrounded by hedges. It has a level area at the upper end by the Hall suitable for a marquee or yurt.
Compton Martin Village Hall with a marquee in the field is an excellent wedding venue in a delightful setting.
*Kitchen: double sink, cooker with ovens, dishwasher, hot cabinet, large high work table, fridge-freezer, microwave and extractor fans. It is designed as a modern professional catering kitchen.
**Bar: wine and beer glasses, continuous hot water supply, fridge, sink but no optics.
Click on a photo below to see the gallery.